Chinese Proverb

"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I may remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Chinese Proverb.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

aahhh...Stjepan Hauser!

I'm a HUGE fan of Stjepan Hauser! I seriously have his album Song to the Moon on repeat in my car for the last few months, and now I'll have another album to listen to - Noc Nek' Tiho Svira!

Actually it seems I've missed out on his other albums too: Christopher Ball: Music for Cello, Brahms, Beethoven & Bruch for Clarinet, Cello, and he's on three tracks on Nino Rota Centenary Album. I guess I'm not that great of a fan after all! Lol! Got them now though! :).

I have no idea what Oliver Dragojevic is singing or saying, but it is just so absolutely lovely and mesmerizing! Who knew Croatians were so talented and the language could be so beautiful! Enjoy! :).

I didn't post all the videos, but here are a few: 

Oliver Dragojevic & Stjepan Hauser: Tristeca (Live)

Oliver Dragojevic & Stjepan Hauser: Ostavljam te Samu (Live)

Oliver Dragojevic & Stjepan Hauser: Vise Mi Nije Vazno (Live)

Oliver Dragojevic & Stjepan Hauser: Notte di Natale (Live)


2 comments:

  1. I love Stjepan Hauser, but I'm only heard him play from his 2CELLOS albums and various videos of classical music in YouTube.

    He's one of the reasons why I'm dreaming of learning the cello. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be able to play the cello like him someday!!!
      ...he's pretty easy on the eyes too! ;)

      Delete