Chinese Proverb

"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I may remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Chinese Proverb.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lesson #118A (2/27/13): Tuning

I started typing out my notes and then forgot it in my drafts folder and forgot to finish this, but I'll post what I started typing back then this as a place-holder.

This was a fun lesson! We worked on relative tuning and went slowly through the Judas Maccabeus and tuned each note my teacher playing a drone. Call me weird, but I really enjoy doing this! ;)

So I've been dreading recording any further videos because I haven't had a lot of time to practice and I've been re-learning my left hand. But, I'm supposed to be studying for my midterms, and I'd rather be playing the cello and blogging!! Lol!! ...haven't read any chapters for either classes and have a ton of things to catch up on...oh well, I'll stress out about that tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment